Country / Alt-Country / Roots / Americana

Bloodshot was huge to me for many years but the last five or so as things started to devolve, their scene changed and even going to their shows the vibe was creepy and off. I hope the artists who got fucked over eventually get theirs. I saw at least Laura Jane Grace commenting on this post and taking them to task while asking for her masters back. Sad situation on how it all ended.

Bloodshot was huge to me for many years but the last five or so as things started to devolve, their scene changed and even going to their shows the vibe was creepy and off. I hope the artists who got fucked over eventually get theirs. I saw at least Laura Jane Grace commenting on this post and taking them to task while asking for her masters back. Sad situation on how it all ended.
Bloodshot has been trying to sell for the past 2 years and I would assume either no takers or both owners couldn't agree. I would also assume that's why they have held on to the artists' masters. They also had an accounting issue with paying royalties that I never saw as having been resolved in the media. That couldn't have helped a potential sale either, on top of all the PR damage.

Sarah Shook has two new releases on 30 Tigers in 2022; Lydia Loveless has self released an album over the past year. Here's hoping the other artists on their roster find better places to land and they ultimately receive what they are due

Bloodshot has been trying to sell for the past 2 years and I would assume either no takers or both owners couldn't agree. I would also assume that's why they have held on to the artists' masters. They also had an accounting issue with paying royalties that I never saw as having been resolved in the media. That couldn't have helped a potential sale either, on top of all the PR damage.

Sarah Shook has two new releases on 30 Tigers in 2022; Lydia Loveless has self released an album over the past year. Here's hoping the other artists on their roster find better places to land and they ultimately receive what they are due
And voila, Bloodshot has been bought:

Back