BOOM SHAKA LAKA! The N&G Fantasy Basketball Thead

What's up babies? Gauging interest this year's league.

Wana commit? Comment here saying you're in.

$20, winner takes all. Please commit to playing the whole year, even if you're in last and suck. It affects the whole league if people give up!

We have a few months, but just want to get this convo started early!

Good sports are among us...

—-

IN:

@scotthilk
@Jonathan Y
@Rip_City
@tvham
@wmeugene
@My friend Avi
My friend T$
@sahomerrocks

Last edited:

$20, winner takes all. Please commit to playing the whole year, even if you're in last and suck. It affects the whole league if people give up!

I think I will participate this year.

U already know I'm ready

—-

IN:

@scotthilk
@Jonathan Y
@Rip_City
Avi
I'll gladly donate $20 to the winner again this year.

—-

IN:

@scotthilk
@Jonathan Y
@Rip_City
Avi
@tvham

I see 5 so far. Can perhaps grab a few others from outside the site. Anyone else want in?

Anyone feel strongly about H2H vs Roto? Roto is less daily upkeep so it may be easier for people to stay engaged for the whole season

I have had fun doing this in the past, but I’m not great about keeping up with my team or remembering to set things, so I think I’ll just spectate from here! Good luck everyone!

didn't we do this a few years ago and we changed it to H2H because it wasn't as popular among everyone here?

I'm in again

Roto is what we started with but my opinion is that people disengaged way earlier in that format as opposed to h2h

I honestly don’t remember. But ultimately I’m cool with whatever as well. However, everyone saying “I’m fine with whatever” leaves us kind of stuck!

If everyone had a personal preference, which would you pick?

Back