[Black Friday] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

Jazz Sabbath anywhere?
Give this guy a call. He’s very friendly on the phone. His shop is in the corner of a shipping office in a Mini Mall in New Jersey.

I saw jazz sabbath there on Saturday. I’m guessing because he runs a shipping service he’ll offer to ship it to you also.

Did you buy it or just found online? Price shipped? Thanks a ton!

Got it! I wouldn’t worry about it for now then. I think he/we will be able to land one as the shipments that were delayed go out. I’ll keep you posted though. Thanks man!

Newbury posted some Cornell online yesterday evening but it was sold before I could post, bet it's a late shipper

My Local has been slowly updating their leftovers online - Cornell is available atm if you still need:

have you dibbed anything and tried to DM them about payment? I assume they may be getting back with people later on, but I DMed them an hour or so ago and haven't gotten a response. They responded to my dib msg on the album post though.

Did you receive the album you bought from them? Did they give you a tracking number or something?

Did you receive the album you bought from them? Did they give you a tracking number or something?
They emailed me a tracking number yesterday. They said, if you wanted a tracking number sent to you, to put the email address to send tracking to in the paypal notes.

Back