Best Vinyl Youtube Channels

what about a Utuber that specializes in vinyl hiphop ? id be keen for one of them

A friend of mine told me I should do a Youtube type record thing and there would obviously be a major spotlight on the rappity rap if i did. will let you know if i ever decide to delve my toes in that world. plus i don't know if the world wants to see my ugly mug. i make clint howard look like brad pitt.

Ah man I came on here to recommend @toomanyrecords and it turns out Matt is already on here!! Small world! Your Instagram is great as well buddy!

I will also add 'Ken Micallef JazzVinyl Audiophile' as well. A great one for the jazz heads, Ken really knows his stuff and his collection is insane.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjfY3q5vgp-JuoEDoHwoCkw/videos
I'll second the Ken Micallef recommendation. His videos are fantastic and his Facebook group, "Jazz Vinyl Lovers" is great as well.

I wonder if @toomanyrecords will grace us with a plug in his next few videos so we can help build up this place

And if any of u have youtube channels even with 10 subscribers I hope yall do the same!

I’m also not a fan of “Top 5 Rarest Whatever” videos. All that does is drive the price up on a particular whatever you are after.

Another thing I dislike and is one of VE favorite schticks, is the continuous bashing of Crosley.
It’s a dead horse already. He also likes to use the hot word “Audiophile” and I’m confident that he doesn’t know what that means.

One thing I wonder about are the channels that have high subscription numbers but only have a fraction of views per video. Like Channel A has 50,000 subs but only 800 views on their latest video. Seems a bit misleading.
He made a video where he said he used a certain side of the slipmat because the bass sounds"punchier"...

I wonder if @toomanyrecords will grace us with a plug in his next few videos so we can help build up this place

And if any of u have youtube channels even with 10 subscribers I hope yall do the same!
i know he is a member but rather him not,not a fan of channel/brand.people can do what they want but just my opinion.

Back