Best Music of 2021

@Hollywood @Rip_City and for all others possibly interested, a 12 track version of Celeste's "Not your muse" will be released on April 9th. The former vinyl version did just include 8 songs.

You’d hate this song then

It weirdly fits his whole nasal thing. I don't love the song though.
And this gem by Mr. Petty.
(@ 1:47)

Strangely, I love that. Maybe because he only says it once, maybe because it rhymes, maybe because my love for Tom Petty is so strong.

We're a week away from the end of Q1...gonna need to start seeing some more lists/topsters charts.

I'll have mine up after Sunday. Listening docket until then will mostly consist of relistening to releases I was on the fringe of, with a few new drops sprinkled in on Friday + weekend.

We're a week away from the end of Q1...gonna need to start seeing some more lists/topsters charts.

I'll have mine up after Sunday. Listening docket until then will mostly consist of relistening to releases I was on the fringe of, with a few new drops sprinkled in on Friday + weekend.
Has anyone posted any Q1 lists or topsters yet on here?🤔

@Hollywood @Rip_City and for all others possibly interested, a 12 track version of Celeste's "Not your muse" will be released on April 9th. The former vinyl version did just include 8 songs.

Hopefully this shows up in the US. This is my favorite release so far this year, but didn't want to waste my time/money with the 8 track version. I would love a 2xLP bonus track version as well!

Back