Baseball

I think my brother and I will doing our Summer baseball trip this August to Denver to see the Rockies play either the Braves or the Padres. He's never been to Denver. It was between there or Seattle but that's a much longer flight and cost for us. Plus, he loves beer so there's plenty of breweries we can hit up. I think we'd like to do a Mariners game when we could also hit up a University of Washington game. It will be hard to top the SF/Oakland trip from last summer. I'd also like to do a Padres game in San Diego but we're planning to do that when we can also go up to LA and catch the Dodgers again. Love that stadium.

I've been wanting to get to Denver too, but wish that team was better! San Fran is fantastic, and Seattle is very similar it just doesn't have the bay over the wall. It's a great stadium! We're getting down for a Phillies/Padres game next month, and a couple Padres/Reds game too. Also squeezing in some golf at Torrey Pines and a fitting at the Callaway home office, but that's for another thread.
A few years ago my sister and I went to Denver to see the Giants play the Rockies and Jason Isbell at Red Rocks. It was such a great trip.

Ump almost screwed the Rangers out of a win tonight. Foul tips need to be reviewable. Or get the robot umps in place.

they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.png

Back