Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Hey, fellow record collector,

Please feel free to disregard this message if you do not have an outstanding order with Bandbox.

We are aware that some customers are concerned about the current status of their orders. Bandbox has been going through some transitions and are now working with a new logistics provider to handle order fulfillment. With that, we expect that orders will start to go out within the next two weeks.

Thanks for bearing with us during this process and we will continue to work as swiftly as possible.

We appreciate your buisness,

-Team Bandbox

Now I have to remember what exclusives were left so I can try to use my remaining credit before it's too late...
anyone have a list? Lol
You can see everything that's available to order in the Shop app (55 records). If you don't have the app, I can chop up my very long screenshot of them there to post.

Please feel free to disregard this message if you do not have an outstanding order with Bandbox.

We are aware that some customers are concerned about the current status of their orders. Bandbox has been going through some transitions and are now working with a new logistics provider to handle order fulfillment. With that, we expect that orders will start to go out within the next two weeks.

Thanks for bearing with us during this process and we will continue to work as swiftly as possible.

-Team Bandbox
1708734127636.gif

-Team Bandbox
BUT WHAT ABOUT PAM!!!!

-Team Bandbox
I have seen stores take down their entire inventory while the move their warehouse so there is that, but this email doesn’t mean all that much until people start getting records in the mail.

This smells of old VMP, we did a whole bunch of weird shit and didn’t say anything about and then blamed it on logistics. Wait, come to think of it, it sounds like VMP currently.

This smells of old VMP, we did a whole bunch of weird shit and didn’t say anything about and then blamed it on logistics. Wait, come to think of it, it sounds like VMP currently.
Except VMP actually hits most of their release deadlines and has about 20k subscribers or something…bandbox couldn’t even keep up with one monthly record

is that email supposed to be some kind of apology? it reeks of defensiveness.

they've probably been reading this forum.
I’m sure they’ve read this forum, they’ve had a presence on it for a long time.

A little communication goes a long, long way. They could have just said we’re a small shop, we need to upgrade our servers, and we’ll be quiet for a few weeks. It would never have escalated if they had.

I might be the only one, but I read that email as they were transitioning into closing and they brought in a third party to handle order fulfillment. I don’t buy much from them but I hope I’m wrong and they can figure it out and stay open

Back