Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Hey, fellow record collector!

You are receiving this email because you pre-ordered our exclusive of OK Go's Of the Blue Colour of the Sky. These ablums are slightly delayed but will ship mid-late February.

The current code works out really well for internationals who are placing a big order as shipping and taxes on the combined order is much less so good way to drop those 60% off bandbucks

The longer this sale goes on the more I get worried they are about to close up shop. I have no insider information and I really like Bandbox exclusives so hope that doesn't occur, but the consistently delayed exclusives, zines and the seemingly consistent blowout sales don't make me optimistic.

1704866268050.png

This got added then promptly removed last night. Got my order in before it got taken down and the 2k24 code applied.

Weird that department of eagles disappeared and never came back but I ordered that one too

Yo La Tengo is back in store now. And the code is still live.
Code looks to be deactivated now, which is probably for the best, I’ve got the standard issue, I don’t really need to pay 25 bucks for a shiny color that’ll take forever to ship. Definitely not dropping half a hundo on it though

Code looks to be deactivated now, which is probably for the best, I’ve got the standard issue, I don’t really need to pay 25 bucks for a shiny color that’ll take forever to ship. Definitely not dropping half a hundo on it though
Curious if it’s a repress or a new cut like the last YLT was? Guess I’ll find out in 14 months!

Back