Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Looks like you can still get 20% off if you sign up for emails and SMS. Prompted when you get to the Bandbox home page.

I did that yesterday, I was thinking about ordering TMBG but couldn't bring myself to do it. The singles on this record are strong but I'm not sure about the rest of it.

Can’t say I’ve ever even read any of the zines but still annoying they didn’t send it. I’ve been pestering them a bit about my free test pressing and they keep saying they hope to send it soon
I like to sit down and read the zine the first time I listen to the album then file it away with the album. Not a huge deal but still a bit of a bummer that they've promised me multiple times to send one out and haven't.

Went back to look at the product pages for each of these that are behind and completely updated the list with all new releases. I kept old shipping updates, but some obviously aren't happening (Free Range, Caspar Babypants, YLT).

March
Free Range - No update ships week of 5/22
Caspar Babypants - Ship week of 5/1 Ships week of 5/22

April
Judas Priest
Bonetones - ships week of 5/29
Hadley Caliman

May
Black Crowes - Croweology and Warpaint
Yo La Tengo - Ship week of 5/1 ships week of 5/22
Anthrax
Third Eye Blind
Bob Mould - ETA Unknown (Previously March)
Braid (Previously April)

June
Imogen Heap 7" set
Charly Bliss
Neko Case
Bright Eyes - Cassadaga, Noise Floor, and The People's Key
Syd - Fin and Broken Hearts Club (Previously May)
Yellowcard - Ocean Ave Acoustic (Previously May)

July
Luna
Jeremy Messersmith
Jordy
Rufus Wainwright - Want One, Want Two, and 7"
They Might Be Giants

August
Greensky Bluegrass
American Football LP1&2
Yellowcard - Southern Air (Previously July)

September
GWAR

October
Silverstein
Threw GWAR on here. Did anyone get any other shipping updates? Quite a few from May haven't shipped or been updated.

What a horribly over leveraged venture. We’re not to Sounds Delicious territory where we’re dealing with straight up grifters but I’m not sure why I’d buy another preorder from them at this point.

Back