Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

The way I see it, I’m well ahead of what my initial investment was and still have gift card to burn. I think it would have been better to stay a subscription service, but it’s clear that they couldn’t keep new inventory coming in on a regular monthly basis
They can’t meet deadlines that they set themselves so made sense for them to abandon the monthly sub. It does kinda make me appreciate how tricky it must be for a company like VMP who probably has 50x more subscribers plus 5 or 6 records of the month and manage to stay on schedule

No answer to email requests from a few weeks ago. I think Bandbox is cooked

200.gif

If they are shutting down then they either need to refund people's money or give them the albums that they paid for.
IF they are going bankrupt, then this is the reason. They announced Z record so to get money to pay for the licence on Y record that they announced last week, so they can make money to pay to press X record that they announced 2 weeks ago and so on and so on.

If they are going bankrupt, then we will never seen anything from them: records or refunds.

Back