Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Wonder if you get loyalty points for purchasing too? Regardless I like Bandbox, their deals are good, customer service is better and I think I will get some store credit here
Make sure you let us know if you get loyalty points when you purchase credit because that would definitely push me to do this as well

Five Iron Frenzy. My favorite ska band of all time. Unoriginal Vinyl is doing it so it should be pretty sweet but I expect it to be expensive.
Appreciate the heads up. Missed their teaser post about it on Friday and kind of expect it to sell out quick.

I have all the albums already from SMLXL, but I’ll regret not buying the box set.

Appreciate the heads up. Missed their teaser post about it on Friday and kind of expect it to sell out quick.

I have all the albums already from SMLXL, but I’ll regret not buying the box set.
I never bought them when they released them on SMLXL because I was poor at the time and they said earlier in the year that they were working on repressing. I know they are doing The End is Near and Here as well! I really wish they’d include Proof That The Youth Are Revolting as well.

I never bought them when they released them on SMLXL because I was poor at the time and they said earlier in the year that they were working on repressing. I know they are doing The End is Near and Here as well! I really wish they’d include Proof That The Youth Are Revolting as well.
Looking at their web store it looks like there will be a copy of Proof being released (it’s currently showing as Sold Out) so I’m guessing it’s part of the box.

Croweology came in yesterday. Ordered it kinda on a whim back on my subscription without knowing the album well. Spinning it today and really enjoying it. Pressing is pretty good (some noise on one of the sides so far but it’s minimal and I haven’t cleaned it yet). Slightly warped from 3LPs crammed into the jacket as well but not enough to complain and get a replacement. The music is really great though and my wife and little kid were really enjoying it too. Glad I got this one!

Looking at their web store it looks like there will be a copy of Proof being released (it’s currently showing as Sold Out) so I’m guessing it’s part of the box.

They look very fairly priced. I already have the Kickstarters versions of Engine Million of Plots, Until This Shakes Apart, and Until This Shakes Apart so i was hoping they wouldn’t beat part of boxset. So happy that Proof That The Youth are Revolting is getting released. One of my favorite live records of all time.

Croweology came in yesterday. Ordered it kinda on a whim back on my subscription without knowing the album well. Spinning it today and really enjoying it. Pressing is pretty good (some noise on one of the sides so far but it’s minimal and I haven’t cleaned it yet). Slightly warped from 3LPs crammed into the jacket as well but not enough to complain and get a replacement. The music is really great though and my wife and little kid were really enjoying it too. Glad I got this one!
Croweology is an under the radar gem in The Black Crowes catalog. It's a great illustration of the electric charge Luther Dickinson brought to the band the last half of the 2000s.

Back