Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Text-exclusive deals are a thing, but we usually end up posting about them here before they expire. That said, they are doing a overnight deal of $10 Johnny Cash albums again

Some new exclusives.

1689019509088.png

1689019542606.png

1689019562301.png

Some new exclusives.

View attachment 177430

View attachment 177431

View attachment 177432

Why can't someone reissue Gala? That is all I ask.

I am still holding off on ordering the 2 recent Luna live albums. I really don't want to drop $200USD in one shot and have to worry about customs/duties coming over the border.

$5 off total. Nice to have a discount but I feel like they could do better for a bundle price
It was $10 off for the first 24 hours, but they didn't say it would only be for 24 hours that I saw. It's a bummer that you can't opt to not do the bundle discount because there are other codes that would take more off, heck even the free shipping code would take more off but you can't use them when it does the bundle discount.

It was $10 off for the first 24 hours, but they didn't say it would only be for 24 hours that I saw. It's a bummer that you can't opt to not do the bundle discount because there are other codes that would take more off, heck even the free shipping code would take more off but you can't use them when it does the bundle discount.
When I got both American football titles, I emailed and ask to use a current code and they created an invoice for me. Tedious but it works.

Back