Bandbox: an uncompensated review of an interesting new club

Alright, I was starting to feel left out with all these Neko and Yo La Tengo notifications/sightings/double-sightings being shared. I went ahead and dug through my account to find tracking info for my Neko and Yo La orders. Never even received a notification.

Bandbox, what's goin on?

Alright, I was starting to feel left out with all these Neko and Yo La Tengo notifications/sightings/double-sightings being shared. I went ahead and dug through my account to find tracking info for my Neko and Yo La orders. Never even received a notification.

Bandbox, what's goin on?
I emailed them to ask about yo la tengo -- promised in march, pushed to may, here were are in july and nothing from you guys, what's up. they told me about waiting on the distributor blah blah and the next day i got a shipping notification. kinda shady, but uh, I guess write to them. squeaky wheels and grease, etc etc.

Bandbox, what's goin on?
Yeah, guess I should have dug down. Looks like my fulfilled status was just weird timing when I looked, as it was fulfilled yesterday. Looks like just label created, maybe that's why we haven't received a shipping notice. I did get one for Neko, but just for one of the two I received.

Another exclusive, The Head And The Heart - Let’s Be StillView attachment 176895
borat-borat-very-nice.gif

has anyone received shipping on any of the Bright Eyes or Black Crowes albums? I see those lost their Pre-Order banners on their listings, but don't know if that's a time based thing since they were supposed to ship end of June. really want to just burn off this last credit and be done with this company.

has anyone received shipping on any of the Bright Eyes or Black Crowes albums? I see those lost their Pre-Order banners on their listings, but don't know if that's a time based thing since they were supposed to ship end of June. really want to just burn off this last credit and be done with this company.
No on both over here.

No on Bright Eyes, didn't order Black Crowes.

Back