[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

I know I'm late to the game here, but if anybody sees or can find that Kinks Kronikles, let me know please! I tried at Plaid Room earlier but it was gone in minutes.

Someone, somewhere, was looking for Wild Tchoupitoulas...

Last edited:
Someone, somewhere was looking for Wild Tchoupitoulas...

I had been, but found it. Don't know if anyone else was looking. Thanks for the heads up.

I made a reddit post on the RSD thread and some nice soul sent me a link for the Galaxy 500 live in Copenhagen album and I was able to get it for 30 bucks. I immediately went back to copy the link and share it here and it was sold out. I just might have been the last one to get a copy from that site.

Sorry folks. I was really hoping to share it with you here but it just didn't work out.

People are trying to sell it over 100 now...

Anyone got a Cherry Bomb source? The guy in front of me got the last one.
Damn. I’m looking too. You can find the instrumentals for around $40 shipped on discogs but haven’t seen the regular album for a decent price. Lots of record stores have been flipping their copies on discogs sadly from what I’ve seen.

I know I'm late to the game here, but if anybody sees or can find that Kinks Kronikles, let me know please! I tried at Plaid Room earlier but it was gone in minutes.

Thank you!!

Still looking for this one, although not clear to me that it dropped in the US today -- haven't seen it anywhere online:

Alfredo Linares Y Su Sonora - Yo Traigo
418462486882%3A800.jpg

This shows dropping next month.

Found! 🍾

Desperately looking for Denzel Curry's EP. Couldn't make it to RSD as I'm avoiding crowds by fear of covid (I have an advanced cancer, so high risk for Covid), and all websites I've tried so far are sold out.

download.jpeg

If anyone who ressels their copy face value, see it in a shop, etc, can let me know (Europe preferably, as I'm based in Ireland, but US will work if that's the only option).

Many thanks.

Last edited:
OMG - thanks so much! They have two left in stock, for anyone else still looking.

Back