[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

Lmao

Half record store day and half loungin’. I’m retiring for this round!!!

this just in: may get laid

Three cheers for @scotthilk for being such an amazing, thoughtful dude for starting and being the ringleader of this thread, interrupting his staycation to venture out to help hook us up with RSD records, and all the time and effort he'll put into packaging and shipping out all these records he picked up for us. You're a good egg, man -- thanks for doing your part in making this forum such a great place. Cheers.

Still looking for this one, although not clear to me that it dropped in the US today -- haven't seen it anywhere online:

Alfredo Linares Y Su Sonora - Yo Traigo
418462486882%3A800.jpg

same - I’m seeing it listed on some sites (rough trade uk) with a september release date, so maybe it got pushed?

Dang, well I bough a copy of the Slowdive RSD release on Discogs, but for an honest price that is very close to how much MOV releases go for.

What's blowing my mind is that I can't find a copy of the Galaxy 500 live in Copenhagen album anywhere! I didn't think it would be that popular honestly...

@MikeH . I don't think there's any other interest around here for the Mac DeMarco, so I'll hang on to it for a few days in case your reddit friend doesn't hook you up. It was a cheaper 16.99 one so I'm not too concerned about it right away! Everyone else I'll try to send your records out Monday!

Back