[Aug] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread (August Edition)

What's blowing my mind is that I can't find a copy of the Galaxy 500 live in Copenhagen album anywhere! I didn't think it would be that popular honestly...

For whatever reason, I instinctively knew that one (and maybe Guided by Voices) was going to be the toughest, and even though it's the one I targeted at the online shops, can't find a copy anywhere.

@MikeH . I don't think there's any other interest around here for the Mac DeMarco, so I'll hang on to it for a few days in case your reddit friend doesn't hook you up. It was a cheaper 16.99 one so I'm not too concerned about it right away! Everyone else I'll try to send your records out Monday!
Appreciate it. I’ll let ya know if I don’t end up getting it from the person on reddit!

Sold out everywhere it seems. All of the albums are already available for preorder individually.

Thanks. It was not on my radar in the beginning. Then I changed my mind. I will wait for the individual release later this year. Apparently the reissue was done by Kevin Gray. I'm excited

Grabbed Cherry Bomb on discogs! Side note, it’s kinda gross to see record stores flipping RSD items...there are record store(s) selling their John Prine box sets for $200.
That's disgusting. I will wait to see if the price comes down. I think it will since each record is up for preorder for about $20 a piece.

That's disgusting. I will wait to see if the price comes down. I think it will since each record is up for preorder for about $20 a piece.
The box set price and individual album preorder prices are the same I think. I think the box was $80 list price. I have two of the Prine albums already so might just buy the other two now especially with KG cutting them

Well, one of my locals had a copy aside for me later in the evening and they just sent me a text that the person at the counter didn't know and sold it........last copy of The Pretenders Live, AND @Crabbers was nice enough to send me a link to one of his locals and now that's gone.

Anyone have an extra or see one online anywhere that hasn't been jacked up already?

Well, one of my locals had a copy aside for me later in the evening and they just sent me a text that the person at the counter didn't know and sold it........last copy of The Pretenders Live, AND @Crabbers was nice enough to send me a link to one of his locals and now that's gone.

Anyone have an extra or see one online anywhere that hasn't been jacked up already?

I pretty much forgot this was going on. Life has been busy lately, so this sorta slipped by me. As such, if anyone in the US got extra copies of Denzel Curry, Billie Eilish or Gorillaz, hit my line 👍

Edit: Billie secured, think I'll skip Gorillaz for now. I have no doubt they'll be reissued later. Still looking for a lead on Denzel!

Last edited:
Back