Arizona

Sup sup. So, I just found out about Sub Pop Local. Basically, anything you order from their site you can ship to a local record store that has a working relationship with them, free of charge. In this instance it was Stinkweeds. So I've got a patch, Beach House shirt, and 2 7" heading their way now.

What up, what up! If y'all are feeling in the mood to drive to Tucson tonight, my band is playing at 10p on 4th Avenue. I got your cover and drinks all night!

I'm taking my wife down there for Memorial Day weekend. Are you guys going to be playing then? Would love to come out and support y'all!

I'm taking my wife down there for Memorial Day weekend. Are you guys going to be playing then? Would love to come out and support y'all!
Aw man! Nah, we just played so we have this weekend off. What are y'all getting into?

Aw man! Nah, we just played so we have this weekend off. What are y'all getting into?

No concrete plans yet. I went to school there so there's some restaurants I want to take her to (Miss Saigon is a must). Open to any suggestions you have. 4th Ave/University is constantly changing every time I come visit!

No concrete plans yet. I went to school there so there's some restaurants I want to take her to (Miss Saigon is a must). Open to any suggestions you have. 4th Ave/University is constantly changing every time I come visit!
Bear Down!

Yeah, 4th has exploded. The Hut is always fun (that's where we just played). A new bar just opened across from O'Malleys called The Boxyard which is pretty cool. Congress has flourished as well. Happy to provide any food or other recommendations. Weather should be amazing for a Tumamoc or Sabino walk/hike too.

Bear Down!

Yeah, 4th has exploded. The Hut is always fun (that's where we just played). A new bar just opened across from O'Malleys called The Boxyard which is pretty cool. Congress has flourished as well. Happy to provide any food or other recommendations. Weather should be amazing for a Tumamoc or Sabino walk/hike too.

Can you PLEASE give me the lowdown on The Hut? That's the one bar I've managed to never go to while I was in school. Every time I wanted to go, there was a cover. Is that a regular thing or am I going during the wrong times? I also feel like one night has to end at The Buffet like old times...

The Hut is pretty cool; always live music and a DJ (band inside or outside, DJ in the other spot)

Big outdoor area outside w/ jenga, pool tables, connect 4, bags, outside bar, TVS. Tiki/Island themed. Mix of college kids, hippies, and your average joe stopping in. I'd just walk 4th Ave and stop in for a beverage!

Have you ever been to The In Groove? Slightly out of your way for downtown but I recommend it if you get the chance to swing by.
They've got probably the best selection I've ever seen. Duplicates of things that took me forever to find. But the prices reflect that. I went down there for RSD but didn't stick around to dig. I know they're now in their 2nd location which is a little bigger than the previous (and just a few doors down), but it's a nice little spot.

69556506_10108859921508172_3332841226662576128_n.jpg

Playing this weekend. In AZ? Come chill! I'll buy you a frosty.

Back