Any VPI Cliffwood owners here?

From what I've looked into, the Cliffwood is a little bit of a lower model from the Traveler that I own. I've only used a Grado Gold for it and love it.

@HayesWeighsIn, if you're interested, you should act fast, because VPI just raised the price of the Cliffwood by $100, see musicdirect, elusivedisc, etc.

Audio Advisor still has it for $895, in all three colors: VPI Cliffwood Turntable Includes VPI/Grado Green Cartridge-Audio Advisor

Better yet, give Todd the Vinyl Junkie some business: VPI Cliffwood Turntable

And, Elusive Disc has a b-stock unit in brown for $743: B-Stock VPI Cliffwood Turntable & Audio Technica AT-VM95E Cartridge (Chocolate Truffle)-Elusive Disc

Last edited:
@HayesWeighsIn, if you're interested, you should act fast, because VPI just raised the price of the Cliffwood by $100, see musicdirect, elusivedisc, etc.

You’re kidding! Wow. Same thing happened to me with the StudioDeck when I was interested. Unfortunately now isn’t the time for a purchase! Though I suppose I shouldn’t even plan ahead - at this rate, with how many new TT’s are coming out, by the time I’m ready for a purchase, I’ll have my eye on something else! 😜

Back