Ambient / Noise / Lowercase / Field Recordings / etc.

ASIP's streaming live and unreleased ambient recordings all weekend:

FLYER+V2.png

Some Bandcamp dealios to stock up on tomorrow when artists get 100% of sales.

Hotel Neon:
In the spirit of making music more accessible for this occasion, we’ve lowered the price of all our studio albums to $3. Live albums are free/pay what you want, and the entire discography is deeply discounted at just $5.20 total.

Past Inside The Present label discount:
PITP will drop ALL 63 digital albums to $1 for 1 day this Friday from 8am until 8pm ET. ‬
‪Be safe out there friends and take care of each other.‬

🖤PITP‬

Healing Sound Propaganda label discount:
HSP will drop ALL albums to $1 ea. for 1 day this Friday from 8am until 8pm ET.

Be safe out there friends and take care of each other.

HSP

All worlds end girlfriend releases PWYW on Bandcamp for the time being:

24-Hour Drone from Basilica Hudson will be online next Saturday–Sunday. No line-up posted yet, but Helen Money will be part of it (can you tell I stan Helen Money?)

I know that everyone here is probably familiar with SotL but I was just listening to this album again for probably the 200th time and this song is just *chefs kiss*. Probably the pinnacle of the modern classical genre. Just an unbelievably good track that never fails to give me goosebumps around the 9 minute mark. I remember seeing SotL live back in 2015 two nights in a row and both times that crescendo is absolutely flooring. One of the highlights of live music in my life for certain.

EDIT: and here's the performance of one of the shows I was at

Also I may have explained it before somewhere either in this thread or in the ambient thread at the last place but I'm still kicking myself over missing them in 2013 when they played NEW SONGS :eek:

I had to drive down from CT at the time and there was just no way that was going to happen because it was snowing pretty heavily, I spun out twice trying to get gas not even a quarter of a mile from my house. So I decided it wasn't going to happen and hoped that they'd cancel because of the weather. They didn't because probably 95% of the audience there lived in the city and Subways and whatnot still work in the snow. I found a full recording of that gig soon after but I still regret not being there.

Anyone supporting any ambient artists today on Bandcamp? What are you buying?

My picks. I'm buying all as digital because: (a) either sold-out or no vinyl versions, or (b) expensive non-US shipping.

All are really great. Peyote is a classic.

Last edited:
Back