All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Might as well try here, and because I trust you all more than people on reddit. I purchased the Blue Nebula variant for Face Stabber and am wondering if anyone is interested in trading one disc of their Blood in Eyeball variant? So that we both have one of each
If no one else jumps in before and they have the eyeball in stock in 2 weeks from next I’m so in.

Saw this on the subreddit and it seemed worthy of a share here. Cool how the two albums line up, color wise and element wise.
Na3PX3s_d.jpg

Seattle set was pretty fantastic last night. A handful of ITRN tunes, all of Crumbling Castle, Vomit Coffin, Work This Time, Boogieman Sam. They played for over an hour and a half and didn't even touch IIYMF, Nonagon, so many others. They could probably play a different set to the same audience every night for a week and not disappoint or bore.

The merch line was possibly more intense than the show! Happily, I was able to snag a poster.

Last edited:
Seattle set was pretty fantastic last night. A handful of IFTRN tunes, all of Crumbling Castle, Vomit Coffin, Work This Time, Boogieman Sam. They played for over an hour and a half and didn't even touch IIYMF, Nonagon, so many others. They could probably play a different set to the same audience every night for a week and not disappoint or bore.

The merch line was possibly more intense than the show! Happily, I was able to snag a poster.

After the full Rats Nest show in Portland I kind of wish I would have made the trip up to Seattle for that show too.

This was the Portland setlist:

Back