All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Face Stabber pre orders live. No pics or pressing numbers. How do I decide which one!?!?

Edit: @Dark Star Boogie @Tillman , can't remember who else to tag

@Enaz Fox maybe you wanted a tag? @displayname glad you already saw it. I tried to go back to see who else was anticipating it.

Last edited:
Face Stabber pre orders live. No pics or pressing numbers. How do I decide which one!?!?

Truly a tough decision without photos. The Blue Nebula speaks to the space lover in me but the Blood In Your Eyeball variant seems more fitting with the album.

I’m guessing the eyeball will be a blob, and the blue nebula will be more like those galaxy variants that have been popular recently

EDIT - From Reddit - (from the newsletter) “Blood In Your Eye Edition (translucent red in milky clear, color in color) and Blue Galaxy (electric blue and sea blue galaxy)”

I went with blue nebula along with this awesome new Castleface Shirt. They also have a really awesome cork slipmat but I'm trying to at least pretend I'm being responsible with my money so I passed.

@Enaz Fox maybe you wanted a tag? @displayname glad you already saw it. I tried to go back to see who else was anticipating it.
Truly a tough decision without photos. The Blue Nebula speaks to the space lover in me but the Blood In Your Eyeball variant seems more fitting with the album.

I’m guessing the eyeball will be a blob, and the blue nebula will be more like those galaxy variants that have been popular recently

EDIT - From Reddit - (from the newsletter) “Blood In Your Eye Edition (translucent red in milky clear, color in color) and Blue Galaxy (electric blue and sea blue galaxy)”
Looks like based on that reddit sleuthing that @Dark Star Boogie pointed me towards, according to the Pirates Press site, there are 1500 pressed of each of these. Wherever has an Orange/Red variant is 1100 and wherever has Red/Green is 2200. I'm guessing one is Midheaven? Can't remember.

Hoping the oh sees new one and a slipmat can last 3 weeks. If I can get the Chicago poster at the Gizz show next week my extra cash is going towards that and a shirt but I really want this as well. Damn pay days and all.

Hoping the oh sees new one and a slipmat can last 3 weeks. If I can get the Chicago poster at the Gizz show next week my extra cash is going towards that and a shirt but I really want this as well. Damn pay days and all.
Hard to say, but not very limited compared to some that they've done. 853 slipmats left, which seems like a lot too. Good luck!

Hey frandz! I've got two balcony tickets for the King Gizz show in Dallas next month, and I just found out I won't be able to go. Figured I'd offer them up here before I resort to other less reputable means. So let me know if you're interested and we'll make a deal!

"We give discounts!" - Homeless woman, RENT
Bummer that you can’t make it up. I’m sure someone will snag these!

Bummer that you can’t make it up. I’m sure someone will snag these!

Yeah I'm bummed for sure, but my alma mater asked me to participate in an alumni play reading that weekend, and I've been bugging them for 12 years to invite me to participate so I couldn't in good conscience turn them down haha. I saw King Gizz last time they were in Austin (and I assume it won't be THAT long before they return) so I'll survive.

I’ve been waiting for this Oh Sees preorder for weeks and am now in a standstill over which to order. 🤔
I went with the eyeball even though it's probably going to be the same thing as that Parker Louis record I recently got and have been liking the looks of the galaxy vinyl variants and still don't have one of those... I sometimes just never learn.

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting for this Oh Sees preorder for weeks and am now in a standstill over which to order. 🤔
Take a look at this and imagine the different colors. I think the blood in eye would be like the the second or 3rd color in color and the blue nebula would be the Galaxy.

Edit:That's based on Pirates Press listing these as color-in-color and Galaxy on their order status page.

www.piratespress.com/documents/colors.pdf

I went with the eyeball even though it's probably going to be the same thing as that Parker Lewis record I recently got and have been liking the looks of the galaxy vinyl variants and still don't have one of those... I sometimes just never learn.
I’ve never seen a bad Oh Sees variant. I ended up with the Blue Nebula because I love blue, although I think the other variant fits better with the cover and album name.

Back