All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Listening to Polygondwanaland again today and thinking about how I don't own it on vinyl. The amount of pressings when that came out overwhelmed me so I never bought it.

Asking for suggested pressings on that one

Thanks
Aural Pleasure pressing 2xLP @ 45rpm is very good.

If not into 45s, the Fuzz Club 33rpm half speed mastered version is also excellent.

Edit: just read the rest of the posts. Glad someone hooked you up.

Why are these so expensive if they’re in stock?

I haven’t purchased anything from them in years, but I’m fairly certain that particular version of Polly was $40ish. Emailing them is tempting.
It was $39.99 for the Aural Pleasure Newbury variant when originally released. I think I grabbed it during a sale a long time ago for around $30.

What in the hell are those prices? Did Lucille Bluth set those prices? 😂

Having never listened to a KGLW album all the way through before, I decided to stream Petrodragonic Apocalypse on a road trip down to the coast. Really dug what I was hearing and decided to dive into the Live Red Rocks 2022 set and HOLY SHIT. What have I been missing?!

Next question is who pre ordered the box set and who did you go with?

Having never listened to a KGLW album all the way through before, I decided to stream Petrodragonic Apocalypse on a road trip down to the coast. Really dug what I was hearing and decided to dive into the Live Red Rocks 2022 set and HOLY SHIT. What have I been missing?!

Welcome!

I ordered the Fuzz Club version of the set. Supposed to come out in a few weeks.

welcome to the weirdo swarm!

Back