All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

i have an old pressing.

Just typing thst out loud to remind myself

but that means you likely have the 1LP that splits Lord of Lighting over the 2 sides, this is a worthwhile upgrade to those who were disappointed with how the original vinyl turned out

I wasn't completely honest.

I didn't only type that as a reminder to myself, but also so someone would make a case like you just did.

Better buy it

Just got an email that the "Flamethrower" version of PetroDragonic Apocolypse I ordered is running late, and should arrive by 7/20. Was specifically about Flamethrower, so hopefully its not impacting other versions.
Now I’m trying to remember what version I got. I looked through old emails but none of them tell me which version. Oh well. I don’t think it was Flamethrower and, if it was, I’m fine waiting a few more weeks.

Listening to Polygondwanaland again today and thinking about how I don't own it on vinyl. The amount of pressings when that came out overwhelmed me so I never bought it.

Asking for suggested pressings on that one

Thanks
Depends how much you want to spend. The NeedleJuice ones are decent, but the Aural Pleasures (linked) ones are supposed to be the best.

Url: King Gizzard And The Lizard Wizard - Polygondwanaland

Shared from the Discogs App

Listening to Polygondwanaland again today and thinking about how I don't own it on vinyl. The amount of pressings when that came out overwhelmed me so I never bought it.

Asking for suggested pressings on that one

Thanks
I have about 4 variants...I can PIF you one of you're not picky. otherwise I think the Aural Pleasure one (2LP, which is the one you'll also normally see on Newbury Comics) would be my vote for best pressing

Now I’m trying to remember what version I got. I looked through old emails but none of them tell me which version. Oh well. I don’t think it was Flamethrower and, if it was, I’m fine waiting a few more weeks.
yeah, I looked up my order to see which I got... there one I got is called Atomic Chaos

I have about 4 variants...I can PIF you one of you're not picky. otherwise I think the Aural Pleasure one (2LP, which is the one you'll also normally see on Newbury Comics) would be my vote for best pressing

I'll definitely take you up on that if you have one you're offering. Thanks

I just took a look at Newbury and it's nice to see them offering their various Gizz exclusives for the low price of only $89.99

I'll definitely take you up on that if you have one you're offering. Thanks

I just took a look at Newbury and it's nice to see them offering their various Gizz exclusives for the low price of only $89.99
that's fucking nuts... unfortunately for you I will not be PIFing my non-Newbury Aural Pleasure variant, but send me your deets and I got you

Back