All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

this is selling much faster than I was hoping...I don't want to have to make a decision on buying this just yet

Levitation is going to have a indie/record store copy on top of the splatter copy they are offering on their website, that releases in September.

don't think there's any rush unless you really want the needlejuice

Levitation is going to have a indie/record store copy on top of the splatter copy they are offering on their website, that releases in September.

don't think there's any rush unless you really want the needlejuice

that's sort of the rub. there will always be a boxed set to grab (within a reasonable amount of time), but while I'm never blown away by what NJ does I never have a complaint either, so there's would be the one I'd be most inclined to get... though I think Fuzz Club sounds like their's might be the most intact set-list so far

are you a record store (or do you and 4 of your friends want this exclusive pressing)?

are you a record store (or do you and 4 of your friends want this exclusive pressing)?
0390B63E-29C4-4AAC-94A2-B1C3505D3422.jpeg

where can I get those amazing glass speaker stands?

View attachment 168870
I think this means they are shifting genres again, and the next album is going to be all microtonal wine glass music.

hqdefault.jpg

Back