All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Rattle... rattle ...rattle
so here's a thought I had the other day, admittedly I'm not a big lyrics guy, in that I'm not particularly great at deciphering and/or remembering lyrics ALSO Gizz is easily my favorite and most listened to band...

...I don't think there's a Gizz song which I know all the lyrics to. even something so simple like KGLW (from LW) I don't fully remember.

I hang my head in shame

so here's a thought I had the other day, admittedly I'm not a big lyrics guy, in that I'm not particularly great at deciphering and/or remembering lyrics ALSO Gizz is easily my favorite and most listened to band...

...I don't think there's a Gizz song which I know all the lyrics to. even something so simple like KGLW (from LW) I don't fully remember.

I hang my head in shame
Maybe if theyd release more stuff youd find a song or two

It's only one listen, but IDPLML would have certainly made my 2022 top 40 had I listened to it properly earlier. This one is going to be addictive.

Love how the "recycled black vinyl" is actually two random colored records for this one too (Changes on the other hand is really black vinyl).

HECK YES!

Welcome @Turbo!

I dipped my toes in for the first time shortly after joining the forum, then got my first Gizz record for PIFsgiving 2021. I'm only at a half dozen myself, because Sun Ra ;) But I do stream a goodly amount of Gizz in addition to what I can spin. IDPLML was definitely one of my tops from last year and one of my fave first-listen Gizz albums yet! I'm somewhere between half and two-thirds through the catalogue, and who knows what fraction of live albums into my own journey.

searching for that box , i didnt know Stolen Body records made it and even sold it filled

anyways, they have a sale on all their boots .. its a shame i allready got them foim Needlejuice.

no idea what their US shipping is like, records are 7 pounds, but here you go:

searching for that box , i didnt know Stolen Body records made it and even sold it filled

anyways, they have a sale on all their boots .. its a shame i allready got them foim Needlejuice.

£70 shipping on £28 worth of records to Canada. Gross.

More tie dye goodness with a design by a bud and finally getting some spin time in with the bootlegs. The eco/Stolen Body box sounds good so far.
View attachment 116682View attachment 116683
I think there’s a few of us that got in on the box filled, be it the recycled edition or the other box! I love mine, cool they released more for folks as well!

Love that they just put this out there after the nugs streams. We know there’s video so it would be cool to have that surface sometime (don’t know if it’s included in the torrent on gizzverse). Excited to see what Needlejuice puts together because I think we are looking at 10xLPs if they do it.

Love that they just put this out there after the nugs streams. We know there’s video so it would be cool to have that surface sometime (don’t know if it’s included in the torrent on gizzverse). Excited to see what Needlejuice puts together because I think we are looking at 10xLPs if they do it.
I'm so there for it.

😶😶😶😶😶😶

😶😶😶😶😶😶
that looks sick! I'm going to need to wait and see other boxes, especially Needlejuice who usually has pretty fair pricing for their level of quality (which is far from cream of the crop, but it's plenty good enough)

...but if I had $300 burning a hole in my pocket.

EDIT: from reading on Reddit it seems like they reconfigured the sets to get it on 12 discs, breaking up some suits in the process.

Last edited:
that looks sick! I'm going to need to wait and see other boxes, especially Needlejuice who usually has pretty fair pricing for their level of quality (which is far from cream of the crop, but it's plenty good enough)

...but if I had $300 burning a hole in my pocket.

EDIT: from reading on Reddit it seems like they reconfigured the sets to get it on 12 discs, breaking up some suits in the process.

Yah I feel you.

My stolen body eco-wax box was £50 plus shipping to the US. Which was pricey but under $100 total IIRC. And that's 15 LPs.

Back