All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

who is going to their local cinema for Chunky Shrapnel tonight?

I got my ticket for Yonkers, NY
E783C686-84AC-442D-86F6-685427DDE797.jpeg1E1167A1-193D-49F9-A3B2-6F3E68B65CCB.jpeg
66A8BEBF-806B-43EF-A5CB-4B8F351B0D12.jpeg
Had a blast in Lincoln, Nebraska. Gave out 60 some mush gator stickers. Was really cool to see it in a theater setting.

For the 2019 live records ?

I think ill buy this to create some shelf space and move some of those live records to the other boxsets that are in another place

Yah, I bought that originally as a complete box set. Then when the records were out and one was spinning, one cat chased the other cat, and well, a fat cat landed on top of an empty box. All the corners split. I taped it back up, but I don't like how it looks.

and some new shirts as well
I don’t know if this shirt is new, but I saw it and very directly told my wife I’d like to see that under the Christmas tree.

I don’t know if this shirt is new, but I saw it and very directly told my wife I’d like to see that under the Christmas tree.
My cousin got that one at red rocks, I got this one.
I like the new shirts they are using. Both this and the butterfly action figure shirt are noticeably higher quality then my Gumboot or green piano gator tees.

My cousin got that one at red rocks, I got this one.
I like the new shirts they are using. Both this and the butterfly action figure shirt are noticeably higher quality then my Gumboot or green piano gator tees.
I didn’t realize these were at Red Rocks. That’s even better because I was not willing to stand in line for it at the show.

I teased this to you guys in here a while ago, but we're finally live with our first full version:

I've joined the team behind it by donating my Gizzverse Guide into the project:

And I'm generally handling a bunch of written content, including our fist blog post that goes into more detail about the status and intention of the site:

Enjoy!

@sjaygray and anyone else who wanted a denim copy.

@sjaygray and anyone else who wanted a denim copy.
Thank you! 🤟

I'm currently spinning it myself. are you new to them or just haven't had any of their albums on vinyl previously?

Pretty new actually. Heard a few tracks here and there but it wasn't clicking. But I heard some tracks off this LP a few months ago, which I quite enjoyed but didn't follow through. And then I heard that Hate Dancing track off Changes and the Yacht Rock-style keys completely grabbed me. Picked those two records for now. Quite enjoying the funky beats off IDPLML right now. This pressing is also quite excellent considering it's from PRP.

Pretty new actually. Heard a few tracks here and there but it wasn't clicking. But I heard some tracks off this LP a few months ago, which I quite enjoyed but didn't follow through. And then I heard that Hate Dancing track off Changes and the Yacht Rock-style keys completely grabbed me. Picked those two records for now. Quite enjoying the funky beats off IDPLML right now. This pressing is also quite excellent considering it's from PRP.
welcome to the insanity...hope you enjoy your ride!

Back