All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I am so sad. My Gizz order was just delivered and the records are all wet and destroyed as a result. The shipping box isn't, and neither is the paper wrapped around the records, but they're trashed. It's as if they had to have packaged them up already damaged. Total loss if they don't help me as paper is even stuck from the inners to the discs if I try to pry them out. Such bull shit.

I am so sad. My Gizz order was just delivered and the records are all wet and destroyed as a result. The shipping box isn't, and neither is the paper wrapped around the records, but they're trashed. It's as if they had to have packaged them up already damaged. Total loss if they don't help me as paper is even stuck from the inners to the discs if I try to pry them out. Such bull shit.
That’s terrible! Hopefully they’ll make it right. Has me nervous for when mine finally arrive on Monday.

I missed out completely again. Because tickets only go on sale when I’m busy at work. I will try my luck on the aftermarket but it’s probably gonna suck

Back