All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

if you need something today call a local art store or office supply store and ask for a print tube that's 20"s. if not, amazon or internet will help you find one with a strap.
there's a Michaels not too far from me, but there's also one not too far from the venue... but maybe better to avoid that one if other people get the same idea before me.

but calling ahead is a good idea.

I'm assuming/hoping Galea is doing one for tonight, not that means I'll score one

They normally provide cardboard tubes at shows, but have never been to this venue. Hoping for a poster as well!

Edit: this is my roundabout way of asking if there will be providing cardboard tubes

They normally provide cardboard tubes at shows, but have never been to this venue. Hoping for a poster as well!

Edit: this is my roundabout way of asking if there will be providing cardboard tubes
where are you going to be tonight? GA or seats? I'm heading out to pick up my tube in hopes for a poster, if we can meet up and you get one I can store it for you during the show

where are you going to be tonight? GA or seats? I'm heading out to pick up my tube in hopes for a poster, if we can meet up and you get one I can store it for you during the show
Thanks, man! I’ll be in GA. Will definitely let you know if I score a poster but also plan to go and check out the record fair as well, if you or anyone else is

My Vancouver poster was 18x24 but seems to be the only one that size for 2022 🤔

Edit: and Seattle!
My Burlington night one poster from this year was 18X24 but they also kinda do their own thing at that venue by working with a local artist to design show posters and then they give them out for free. Actually just got it framed up today!

F2201248-6C16-437A-814C-4001ECC199B2.jpeg

Thanks, man! I’ll be in GA. Will definitely let you know if I score a poster but also plan to go and check out the record fair as well, if you or anyone else is
I'm GA as well. I'm heading over now since traffic will be a bit extra, so feel free to hit me up when you get there ... I'll be the big, bearded, bald dude in the SLEEP Dopesmoker hoodie

if you want I can DM you my cell number

show last night was pretty great... the set list was mostly new long jams packed into a quick 90 mins, so it felt like so much was left out. that said, the band was in top form and sounded great - you just wanted to go forever. also outside of watching videos online, maybe the only songs that I think I've previously seen live from last night would be Sleep Drifter and Hell, but part of me wanted to crowd to lose it to something from Nonagon or Mind Fuzz even if I'd seen it before.

black midi was fucking nuts as well. I somehow completely missed Leah Senior despite showing up hours early to the show... somehow didn't hear any of her set just outside while at the record fair, which I don't even understand.. but oh well.

also got to meet and hang with @MattS , which was really fucking cool. let's hit up and more shows!

PXL_20221021_235443975.jpg

PXL_20221022_004100150.jpg
PS: I got a poster still safe in my tube ♥️

Last edited:
show last night was pretty great... the set list was mostly new long jams packed into a quick 90 mins, so it felt like so much was left out. that said, the band was in top form and sounded great - you just wanted to go forever. also outside of watching videos online, maybe the only songs that I think I've previously seen live from last night would be Sleep Drifter and Hell, but part of me wanted to crowd to lose it to something from Nonagon or Mind Fuzz even if I'd seen it before.

black midi was fucking nuts as well. I somehow completely missed Leah Senior despite showing up hours early to the show... somehow didn't hear any of her set just outside while at the record fair, watch I don't even understand.. but oh well.

also got to meet and hang with @MattS , which was really fucking cool. let's hit up and more shows!

View attachment 154872

View attachment 154873
Were you able to get a poster or anything else cool? Would love to see pictures if you did!

Were you able to get a poster or anything else cool? Would love to see pictures if you did!
my personal haul... nothing crazy. the record fair and merch lines were completely separate, so you had to pick one or the other on the rush in @MattS jumped on record fair line, I jumped on merch line..but by the time we got to the records anything rare was picked clean and was pretty much just bootlegs and the 7" when we were shopping.

I saw zero of the unofficial vendors selling toys and alt posters.... either all that shit was gone by the time I got to the venue, which was early, or I managed to not go where any of that was..it was a bit of a shit show, but I met a couple super excited fans who grabbed some test presses for $30
PXL_20221022_132014367.jpg

black midi was fucking nuts as well. I somehow completely missed Leah Senior despite showing up hours early to the show... somehow didn't hear any of her set just outside while at the record fair, watch I don't even understand.. but oh well.

View attachment 154872

View attachment 154873
PS: I got a poster still safe in my tube ♥️
Absolutely man! Was awesome hanging last night! I agree, the show was a blast and the band was in top form. I’ll be in Austin next weekend for Levitation, so hoping to catch some earlier tunes as well. Lucky for us, the new albums rule

Back