All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Newbury exclusive of the live album:

Amazon has the ATO Fog/Orange vinyl up for pre-order, also the K.G. album, but it doesn't have a description of the variant.

I ultimately preordered from Amazon (boo! hiss!), for two reasons, (1) that pre-order price guarantee (expecting these prices to drop before Nov 20th) and (2) i cannot tell you how many warped King Gizz records I have received from ATO (MOTU, Infest the Rat's Nest, Fishing for Fishies, etc.) and I just want that hassle-free return experience. Then again, they will probably ship both albums in a plastic bag or slap the label right on the brown paper eco-bag. Ha ha!

So what is the deal with Caroline? Is it just the US version of the no label version AU.gizzverse?
This is my assumption. Noticed the charge went to Universal Music Group though so that's strange. AU Gizzverse was payed to Soundmerch. Now I just need to see what this Dark Butterfly of the live album looks like that I blind bought.

Caroline is actually the same as the old Caroline records/distribution. Didn’t know that was still a thing. They have ties with ATO I guess though I’ve never purchased anything from ATO that was distributed by Caroline. That stuff is also super confusing to me haha!

Debating if I should order the two from Flightless (White KG, and Panhandle SF 16') Or grab the White KG from Flightless and get the Newbury SF 16' for the same price... Decisions decisions.

For those of you who ordered a deluxe edition SF Live where did you pick it up from?

Debating if I should order the two from Flightless (White KG, and Panhandle SF 16') Or grab the White KG from Flightless and get the Newbury SF 16' for the same price... Decisions decisions.

For those of you who ordered a deluxe edition SF Live where did you pick it up from?
As far as i can see, all the deluxe has that the others dont is "rainbow foil"
I believe that flightless copies have the most unique items of all variants. The. live one has an embossed glow in the dark sleeve that isn't available on any of the other sites variants and the KG has the 3d sculptured embossed sleeve which none of the other site variants have

I ordered both from flightless..

As far as i can see, all the deluxe has that the others dont is "rainbow foil"
I believe that flightless copies have the most unique items of all variants. The. live one has an embossed glow in the dark sleeve that isn't available on any of the other sites variants and the KG has the 3d sculptured embossed sleeve which none of the other site variants have

I ordered both from flightless..

Think I'll go the Flightless route as well. Grab my girlfriend a Beans shirt, she's been loving their new album! 👍

Think I'll go the Flightless route as well. Grab my girlfriend a Beans shirt, she's been loving their new album! 👍
Flightless KG copies are available through the AU Gizzverse (They have White and Yellow in stock still) store and you can get a band exclusive copy of the Live album there as well. This has been a strange roll out.

Back