All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

FUZZ CLUB Pre-Order is up...$246.00

I wish they'd let you check out on usd, but it converts to pounds at checkout with fuzz club. To avoid the shipping charge, sign up for a membership. You can cancel after a month and it'll still save you money in the US, plus you'll get an extra album.

FUZZ CLUB Pre-Order is up...$246.00

Who else snagged one? Looks like they have about 200 left an hour in.

I wish they'd let you check out on usd, but it converts to pounds at checkout with fuzz club. To avoid the shipping charge, sign up for a membership. You can cancel after a month and it'll still save you money in the US, plus you'll get an extra album.
I was able to check out with USD and I had free shipping even without a membership. I didn't even have tax added. It was a clean $246 for me. Doesn't seem like it was the same for everyone though.

Tip from Reddit for anyone interested: "Just letting everyone know that the discount code LIZARD for free shipping works for it too !"

Who else snagged one? Looks like they have about 200 left an hour in.

I was able to check out with USD and I had free shipping even without a membership. I didn't even have tax added. It was a clean $246 for me. Doesn't seem like it was the same for everyone though.
Nice! It definitely wouldn't keep mine in usd. I tried a few different ways but it always switched back to pounds at checkout.

Also, for over half of a car payment that art is not doing it for me (there is not a pit at the venue and just a lot going on. I dig a lot of Elzo's work just not feeling this one). Free shipping code is no longer working as well.

Going to be a great box set but I’ll be ok grabbing one of the many others down the road.

Last edited:
Also, for over half of a car payment that art is not doing it for me (there is not pit at the venue and just a lot going on). Free shipping code is no longer working as well.

Going to be a great box set but I’ll be ok grabbing one of the many others down the road.
I like the Fuzz Club art style they have, but I don't feel like it matches Gizz's vibe for some reason.

I still haven't decided on one, honestly not sure I'll end up buying it...if I did it would be more to own than to actually play. of course I'd love it and if I can pick it up down the road or get it as a gift or something like that I'd be very happy.

had I actually been there I'd HAVE to buy it as a souvenir of sorts, but I finally booked just about everything for flying out to the Red Rocks shows this summer and it isn't the best time for a $250 box set I'd rarely spin.

I like the Fuzz Club art style they have, but I don't feel like it matches Gizz's vibe for some reason.

I still haven't decided on one, honestly not sure I'll end up buying it...if I did it would be more to have than spin. of course I'd love it and if I can pick it up down the road or get it as a gift or something like that..

had I actually been there I'd HAVE to buy it as a souvenir of sorts, but I finally booked just about everything for flying out to the Red Rocks shows this summer and it isn't the best time for a $250 box set I'd rarely spin.
I have a feeling some of those indie copies of the levitation will end up being on sale in some local shops eventually. 💜

Best part of the bootleggers program, FOMO gets eliminated. There will always be a repress.

Try that free shipping code.

I did. No go.
It's a FedEx situation to ship to Canada which is why it's so much. But that also guarantees there would be extra charges. Pre-FedEx fuckery it would be already just shy of $450 toque tickets. I'm guessing duties/FedEx fuckery would at another $50-100 on top of that.
As cool as this is, I can't justify those numbers.

I did. No go.
It's a FedEx situation to ship to Canada which is why it's so much. But that also guarantees there would be extra charges. Pre-FedEx fuckery it would be already just shy of $450 toque tickets. I'm guessing duties/FedEx fuckery would at another $50-100 on top of that.
As cool as this is, I can't justify those numbers.
$50 shipping to Indiana too with no clear way around it as a non-member. At $246 I might have taken a leap, but at $298 I think I'm out.

Back