A Simple Twist Of Fate - The Bob Dylan Thread

Always been more a fan of recorded studio material.
Think my favourite Dylan moment live or studio is probably still the Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues from Boot 4 (or ‘The Real RAH’). Has been since I was about 13. Otherwise I’d agree.

Although saying that I’d probably put Boot 4 up there with his best studio stuff. Second half is absolutely wild.

Think my favourite Dylan moment live or studio is probably still the Just Like Tom Thumb’s Blues from Boot 4 (or ‘The Real RAH’). Has been since I was about 13. Otherwise I’d agree.

Although saying that I’d probably put Boot 4 up there with his best studio stuff. Second half is absolutely wild.

Yeah bootleg 4 is definitely an exception to that rule. It is on fire. They're clearly letting a lot of frustration out in that show!

Two nights of Budakan material not getting your juices quite flowing?
so i take it nobody bought the japanese vinyl box set of Budokan? i've been streaming it and really enjoying it actually...the temptation is there for me...

where'd you find the 8LP and do ya mind if i ask how much it was with shipping?
I watched an unboxing and thought ‘go on then’ then couldn’t find it for under £350 so binned the idea off and picked up the double.

It’s a handsome set for sure though.

I watched an unboxing and thought ‘go on then’ then couldn’t find it for under £350 so binned the idea off and picked up the double.

It’s a handsome set for sure though.
yea i'm tempted.....but just picked up a buncha other stuff so will leave it for streaming for now and see if I'm still listening to it a bunch in a few months and it's still in stock. i see it for around $300 shipped to the US from CDJapan.

Back