A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

I’ve not been able to drink navy rum since “the incident”…

Even the smell makes me vomit…

Do tell!

I have a similar story with a night out involving a Mexican beer called Indio. Haven't been able to drink or smell the beer since too! 😂

I just found this thread today, and I would like to make a few statements. HApyy Hallowene
I am too, and I've discovered the tv show Patriot and it might be one of my favorite tvs shows ever, and I'm also now addicted to the theme song.

What do you know about nonsexual same-sex cuddling?
Ooh bet that'll be a blast. They have a Lolla aftershow planned, but I opted for Jimmy Eat World the night before and Orville Peck earlier that week.

Deffo grabbed a pre-show pint on arrival. Moods tonight are high. 🍻

(Half Acre Bodem IPA)
JIMMY EAT WORLD is so great. If you don't know, honey, then you don't
What book/essay/writing had the most positive and/or profound impact on your life?
John Stuart Mill's On Liberty
When you need a little pick-me-up, what is the one act you do that almost always seems to work?
saying thank you to life
What cheese should I melt on my bagel right now?
I have never metled cheese on a bagel before but I like asiago bagles

I'm on my third large rum and coke and I'm feeling so emotional rn lol. I'm texting everyone how much I love them, even the person I'm watching on twitch I told them I love them haha

On that note I love yall on this forum so much!! So glad I have this place to come to every day!!!

Lou Reeds "Transformer" has been the soundtrack to my night and its been perfect! "Make up" and "perfect day" make me feel so much! And "walk on the wild side" is hitting really good tonight

Hey, is this a safe space for a stoner?
or...what if you did a 1/2-ish point of molly ahead of a first date (for confidence and affability...just getting back out in this world)...and then the date went miserably and you're up for like another 3 hours nursing a Fernet.

safe space?

hypothetically, of course...

or...what if you did a 1/2-ish point of molly ahead of a first date (for confidence and affability...just getting back out in this world)...and then the date went miserably and you're up for like another 3 hours nursing a Fernet.

safe space?

hypothetically, of course...
Replace Molly with just a 10mg edible and I’ve been where you’re at.

Back