A Drunken Thread For When You're A Drunken

Every week on sunday I play Mario kart with my friends and drink and I'm feeling really good tonight! This was a hard week for me but I'm glad I could use tonight to unwind, have fun and shower my boyfriend with love. Seriously when I'm drunk I just can't hold in the lover for him lol.

Soundtrack tonight was pop punk, mainly alkaline trio and paramore!!

Every week on sunday I play Mario kart with my friends and drink and I'm feeling really good tonight! This was a hard week for me but I'm glad I could use tonight to unwind, have fun and shower my boyfriend with love. Seriously when I'm drunk I just can't hold in the lover for him lol.

Do y'all ever play Mario Kart Drunk Driving aka Beerio Kart?

Edit: I'll add that my work section had an ongoing Beerio Kart tournament. One of our folks took a trophy and secured pieces from, I believe, a Mario chess set so there was Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Toad all at the base and Mario at the top of the trophy. Winner of tourneys took possession of trophy. Best one was when one dude was shit talking the whole tournament and it ended up with him and one of the females. He was so sure he was gonna dominate - she was petite and already blotto. Man, she was our hero....final lap was a clincher (playing one of the newer Switch MK's - not too familiar w/ names of newer ones). She yelled for a bucket. Hurled. Recovered. Came from behind and beat him. So glad to see him lose and her win.

Last edited:

Cool! I do this every so often too with a friend. Get hit? Shot? Fell off the track? Shot? Last place? Shot? We also play a game on the switch called Boomerang Fu that's really fun to play with several people. This is also a drink and die game.

What MK do you play? We usually stick to the N64 lol

Cool! I do this every so often too with a friend. Get hit? Shot? Fell off the track? Shot? Last place? Shot? We also play a game on the switch called Boomerang Fu that's really fun to play with several people. This is also a drink and die game.

What MK do you play? We usually stick to the N64 lol
We'd play mostly N64. Either emulator or actual console (N64 or Switch). I have an N64 w/ four controllers I picked up at a flea market.

But we don't play shot rules. We play everyone has a same size beer (or carbonated alcoholic beverage of their choosing). First lap there is no drinking allowed. From there you have to finish drink before crossing finish line. Doesn't matter if you got first place - cross that line w/ liquid left and DQ'd (we actually had a corner of shame for such infractions for people to go to). And you can't drink and drive - that is, you had to come to a complete stop to drink. Those are the standard rules as I understand them. Basic strategy was to wait till you ran afoul of a shell/banana or ran off the road and then chug your drink in one go. People who made it to the end of the brackets would usually be pretty lubricated and then it became clutch to both be good at MK and hold your booze well.

Edit: I'll add that my work section had an ongoing Beerio Kart tournament. One of our folks took a trophy and secured pieces from, I believe, a Mario chess set so there was Luigi, Yoshi, Princess Peach, Toad all at the base and Mario at the top of the trophy. Winner of tourneys took possession of trophy. Best one was when one dude was shit talking the whole tournament and it ended up with him and one of the females. He was so sure he was gonna dominate - she was petite and already blotto. Man, she was our hero....final lap was a clincher (playing one of the newer Switch MK's - not too familiar w/ names of newer ones). She yelled for a bucket. Hurled. Recovered. Came from behind and beat him. So glad to see him lose and her win.

Nah for the most part I'm the only one drinking while playing lol. Some people might have a drink or two but by the end of the night I'm the one messed up. This does sound like a shit ton of fun though!

Closest I've been to being a drunken in a while. No wife with me in another city at a conference, turned into a reunion with grad school friends. We all got older, greyer, balder, a little more wrinkly, we all drink less, they all smoke more weed which surprised me cause I was smoky the bear back then and they weren't. Also several grow their own shrooms, which surprised me too. But the bars close early by our hotels, so I'm only half a drunken. Just enough to miss my wife and my turntable. Hope you all are well and wish you were here to hang out in this dead city with me and go crate digging in the morning.

Closest I've been to being a drunken in a while. No wife with me in another city at a conference, turned into a reunion with grad school friends. We all got older, greyer, balder, a little more wrinkly, we all drink less, they all smoke more weed which surprised me cause I was smoky the bear back then and they weren't. Also several grow their own shrooms, which surprised me too. But the bars close early by our hotels, so I'm only half a drunken. Just enough to miss my wife and my turntable. Hope you all are well and wish you were here to hang out in this dead city with me and go crate digging in the morning.
Sounds like this could be the synopsis for The Big Chill 2. And I mean that in the best way possible.

Back