$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

Memphis Roulette Pressing great description and nickname for pressing plant. :LOL: but yeah at $4-8 it's worth taking the chance hopefully when my copy gets delivered it plays without issue even tho i'm pretty sure it's gonna be warped.
If I remember correctly, Discogs reviews weren't great. Warping being an issue. I also ordered a copy, looking forward to it arriving.

So far gotten 10 of 24 packages.

Played the Traffic s/t and it was ok- apparently these reissues do not have the gatefold which is disappointing.

the Eels- Beautiful Freak, and though Discogs has mixed reviews I thought this sounded incredible. Nice full sound, no noise

U2 - Achtung Baby, was curious because I have an original but this one sounds great as well

I live away from any urban centers so I’m still waiting on my packages (I should be getting 5-6 tomorrow, a few more the next day). If all goes as planned, $82 bought me a dozen:

PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love demos
PJ Harvey - Stories… demos
PJ Harvey - Let England Shake demos
PJ Harvey - Peel Sessions
PJ Harvey - White Chalk
Paul McCartney- Amoeba
Paul McCartney- Flaming Pie 3xLP
U2 - Achtung Baby 2xLP
The Band - Cahoots
The Rolling Stones - GTS w/7”
Joe Pass - For Django
Stanley Turrentine - Rough & Tumble

So far gotten 10 of 24 packages.

Played the Traffic s/t and it was ok- apparently these reissues do not have the gatefold which is disappointing.

the Eels- Beautiful Freak, and though Discogs has mixed reviews I thought this sounded incredible. Nice full sound, no noise

U2 - Achtung Baby, was curious because I have an original but this one sounds great as well
Really mad that I missed getting Achtung Baby, even though I have a bunch of different pressings and box sets. I wasn't paying attention when the sale started, ordered the Nirvana just minutes before the sale ended.

Has anyone received a package yet with multiple records in a single order? The ones I placed with 2 - 3 records for $8 have not shipped yet. Wondering if they'll get cancelled.
if i've read correctly some people who have placed a order with 2 - 3 records for $8 have received them shipped individually just not in a mailer with more than 1 album in it.

@zdkaiser have you used usps informed delivery to check if your packages have actually shipped?
I do use it. I ask because the first 3 orders I placed were all single albums. They have all shipped. I then placed 3 or 4 more orders with multiple albums, using the tricks described here on N&G, and none of those orders have shipped.

I do use it. I ask because the first 3 orders I placed were all single albums. They have all shipped. I then placed 3 or 4 more orders with multiple albums, using the tricks described here on N&G, and none of those orders have shipped.

My first order had 3 records in it. The next had 2. After that, I couldn't make it work other than a single record at a time for a few orders. I later got it working again. When these 2 listed in my informed delivery arrive, I can let you know whether they are my initial orders of multiple or just the singles that I ordered later. Nothing is marked as fulfilled in my account.

Has anyone received a package yet with multiple records in a single order? The ones I placed with 2 - 3 records for $8 have not shipped yet. Wondering if they'll get cancelled.
My first order, placed on Saturday the 17th, was two records, Snap! and Reflections, for $8. They shipped together in one package and were delivered yesterday.

I don't know how I managed to get two records in that first order. I was never able to do it again, although I tried. A lot. My four subsequent orders were all one record. And they've all shipped, with three delivered, but they all show as unfulfilled.

Are you wondering if they saw what was happening and aren't honoring orders with more than one record? I dunno, and I'm not sure my 2 record order placed on the first day answers that question.

Last edited:
Back