$0V Sale - How'd Ya Do?

How is this box? Too much for a casual fan, or solid stuff through and through?
unless this was like the album you were playing when you got your first girlfriend or some other seminal moment of your youth, IMO, this is 100% skippable. get the main albums instead, maybe go for the discography box sets if you're really into them. this is kind of where they really started to get up their own asses and wayne started being uh, very wayne. (speaking as someone with most of their discography and more than one book about them)

unless this was like the album you were playing when you got your first girlfriend or some other seminal moment of your youth, IMO, this is 100% skippable. get the main albums instead, maybe go for the discography box sets if you're really into them. this is kind of where they really started to get up their own asses and wayne started being uh, very wayne. (speaking as someone with most of their discography and more than one book about them)
I always thought they were up their own asses and Wayne has always been Wayne. I’m a huge Lips fan. I don’t need all these extras.

I always thought they were up their own asses and Wayne has always been Wayne. I’m a huge Lips fan. I don’t need all these extras.

This is exactly the kind of sense I needed talked into me!

Back