Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

My Week:
IMG_3517.jpeg
1. Punk list (hey @teeee )
2. I blame the NTX dude
3. Toddler
4. Stereogum (this album is okay.)
5. Generator pick - toddler loved
6. I’ve been listening to the albums that too my all time list on Last.fm (still my least favorite of their albums)
7. OBSESSION
8. Generator pick
9. 75th crystal fresh grab

My week:1695350353467.jpeg
1. that punk list (I really do like this)
2. Generator
3. Box set
4. I forgot this deluxe thing came out but so an interview with them, so it got a stream.
5. Generator
6. Obsession (also Quboz spotlight)
7. Boxset
8. Generator
9. Generator

Haven't had the Generator dominate like this in a minute. Didn't hurt that I dug every pick this week. (Tonight will probably be French Beret guy)

Last week and this week I'm on vacation in Southern France with my boyfriend so I hadn't been online much, here's

My week 38

collage (28).jpeg

Before the trip I had seen Christine and the Queens live in Berlin which was excellent, he's such a great performer.

My week 39

collage (29).jpeg

It's mostly music listened to in the car while driving in France, I'm looking forward to explore new releases again in October.

My Week:
IMG_3652.jpeg
Nutso…
1. This was the new expanded version, starting to think I’m not really all that into this band.
2. This was the project and boy howdy do I love it.
3. I watched a documentary about Daptone that I had seen before but it is the story of the label and it’s musicians framed by performances from these shows.
4. That metal list, needed the aggression the last couple of days at work.
5. Project!
6. Bluos has decided it will randomly play this when whatever I’m listening to ends…
7. Yup, glad I bought the new reissue
8. Project!
9. Project!

My week:
1696555799937.jpeg
1&3 were things I was always going to listen to. Have the vinyl for both but have not spun them yet.
2&6 are ultimately the project (but I bought both on vinyl)
4&5 - the kid
7. Steregum
8. Punk list
9 because, that’s why.

Back