Your week in music (last.fm collages...)

Thank you, I'll check that out too. Ironically I found "I am easy to find" rather hard to find on vinyl scrobbler, but it might just be my inexperience in navigating the site.
I just paste in the Discogs links. But no experience of other sites so they may be easier. I'd also never used last.fm before so it only records what I listen to on vinyl.

I just paste in the Discogs links. But no experience of other sites so they may be easier. I'd also never used last.fm before so it only records what I listen to on vinyl.
Oh cool, I'll try that too. I've tried scrobbling straight from the discogs Android app but I always get an error message. I'm a bit of an amateur with this as you can probably tell but I'm happy to persevere :)

Dexter didn’t make the cut because of Spotify pulling different than the vinyl (which happened with Horace too, I’ve been diligently trying to explore that one though - Nichols was part of that as well.) Beach boys, Past Masters, Neil and Van were road trip soundtrack last weekend. White was a combo of the Amazon deal and finding out I’d see Paul on Monday. The Beatles lead the pack at 268 scrobbles!

Speaking of last.fm I've recently noticed that I have multiple entries for some artists and I wish there was a way to merge them.

For instance, Belle & Sebastian is already a top 5 band for me (sorry @Joe Mac) but I just realized that I have an additional 200-300 plays for Belle AND Sebastian. Similarly I have listings for Weird Al with AND without the quotes around his name. And Jenny Lewis should obviously be separate from her work with Rilo Kiley, but I also have entries for Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins.

Speaking of last.fm I've recently noticed that I have multiple entries for some artists and I wish there was a way to merge them.

For instance, Belle & Sebastian is already a top 5 band for me (sorry @Joe Mac) but I just realized that I have an additional 200-300 plays for Belle AND Sebastian. Similarly I have listings for Weird Al with AND without the quotes around his name. And Jenny Lewis should obviously be separate from her work with Rilo Kiley, but I also have entries for Jenny Lewis & The Watson Twins.

Haha that’s ok! You keep enjoying what you’re enjoying and I’ll just keep on avoiding that particular band...

had to use neverendingchartrendering to do this since I barely scrobble stuff anymore (I was one of those people who were so salty at the last.fm redesign that they stopped using the site altogether)

View attachment 3028

Electronic fans check out top left, top middle, middle left, and middle middle.
Rock fans check out top right, bottom middle, and bottom right
Hip hop fans check out middle right and bottom left

What was the site redesign? I've been using it since 2006 and haven't really noticed many changes over the years.

Back