Yamaha AMP Issue

RenegadeMonster

Now Spinning
Admin
I have been having a weird issue with my Yamaha AMP the last couple years.

The Buttons on the front have not been working properly.

1708025950546.png

The left input button every now and then would change the Treble instead of cycling through the input. Now it almost exclusively only changes the treble.

Last week I had issues changing input from Line 1 to Line 2. I kept hitting right and it kept skipping over line 2 and line 3 like they didn't exist. It would only cycle through line 1, tuner, cd and bluetooth. Today, when I was trying to change it back to Line 1 for my Turntable, it kept skipping over Line 1 and Line 2 and only showed Line 3. I had to cycle through everything 4 times before I saw line 1.

Anyone have any ideas what's up and if this is fixable?

I have been having a weird issue with my Yamaha AMP the last couple years.

The Buttons on the front have not been working properly.

View attachment 195369

The left input button every now and then would change the Treble instead of cycling through the input. Now it almost exclusively only changes the treble.

Last week I had issues changing input from Line 1 to Line 2. I kept hitting right and it kept skipping over line 2 and line 3 like they didn't exist. It would only cycle through line 1, tuner, cd and bluetooth. Today, when I was trying to change it back to Line 1 for my Turntable, it kept skipping over Line 1 and Line 2 and only showed Line 3. I had to cycle through everything 4 times before I saw line 1.

Anyone have any ideas what's up and if this is fixable?
How old is your amp?

Back