What's the "Worst" Record in Your Collection?

zdkaiser

How you define "worst" is subjective, but lets see the dregs of your collection. Albums you shouldn't own, but you do. Albums that shouldn't exist, but they do. Albums you define as your worst.

I'll start. This record was included as "padding" in a Discogs order. It's beat to hell and a bit warped, ha ha. It belongs in a landfill, but I'll probably drive around all summer with it on the dash of my car for scientific purposes.

0202220709~2.jpg0202220710~2.jpg

Last edited:
How you define "worst" is subjective, but lets see the dregs of your collection. Albums you shouldn't own, but you do. Albums that shouldn't exist, but they do.

I'll start. This record was included as "padding" in a Discogs order. It's beat to hell and a bit warped, ha ha.

View attachment 127239View attachment 127240
That is one hell of a warp! Like it's saying g'day mate.

Hmmmmm! For a long time it was that VMP Classics Donald Byrd album. Fancy Free I think? It was, to my ears, the musical equivalent of being trepanned. I sold it though…

Hmmmm I wonder what it is now, I’ll have to have a look next week when I’m back home 😂

I think I was saying the term is antiquated not the procedure. They still do craniotomy to remove parts of the skull for the same purpose. They just use a medical grade Dremel instead of a hand auger these days.
Here I thought this thread was going to be good for a laugh, you know looking at everyone's worst records. Guess we are taking a different path towards lobotomy.
;)

9iax.gif

I think I was saying the term is antiquated not the procedure. They still do craniotomy to remove parts of the skull for the same purpose. They just use a medical grade Dremel instead of a hand auger these days.
I guess I'm one of the few who likes to use the term "self-trepanation" somewhat frequently.

Back