What's Spinning

Daily listening #4

Generator Project
IMG_7148.jpeg
Tori Amos - Little Earthquakes

IMG_2726.jpeg

Been relaxing tonight watching closed caption YouTube RSD haul videos since mine will be a few days b4 they show up. This Live Can was a great background. Sound on these releases r a bit bootleg-like but Can knew how to play.

This album rips so hard and I'm very pleased with how great this pressing sounds.
Totally. I don't know why I didn't see it on the list earlier, but that @Yer Ol' Uncle D reminder made me have the itchy finger for it while rolling through the isles. Really great for Americana/roots/blues this year with Bobby Bare Jr, Bottle Rockets and this one.

Totally. I don't know why I didn't see it on the list earlier, but that @Yer Ol' Uncle D reminder made me have the itchy finger for it while rolling through the isles. Really great for Americana/roots/blues this year with Bobby Bare Jr, Bottle Rockets and this one.
I had the North Mississippi All-Stars on my list initially, I used to own the CD back when I owned CDs but I had to make choices at some point. Oh well, maybe there will be a standard press at some point.

Back