What's Spinning

She can’t stop licking her paw. She’s 14 and starting to get some growths that you can’t really do much with.
My dog used to do that when she was younger (she still does on occasion out of boredom, but not as much) It got to the point where her fur was disappearing, not an actual hot spot, but bald patches. When she was younger, I put hot sauce around the spot to prevent her from licking. She liked it (and that stuff is NOT good for dogs) It got to the point where I bought vet wrap tape to wind around her paw. Of course, she'd pull it off within 20 mins.

My girl will be 13 next month. She had a growth behind her ear that was removed just before Christmas, and has some cysts that we can't do anything about. I just want her around as long as we can have her. Still miss her sister so much, and I know she does, too.

My dog used to do that when she was younger (she still does on occasion out of boredom, but not as much) It got to the point where her fur was disappearing, not an actual hot spot, but bald patches. When she was younger, I put hot sauce around the spot to prevent her from licking. She liked it (and that stuff is NOT good for dogs) It got to the point where I bought vet wrap tape to wind around her paw. Of course, she'd pull it off within 20 mins.

My girl will be 13 next month. She had a growth behind her ear that was removed just before Christmas, and has some cysts that we can't do anything about. I just want her around as long as we can have her. Still miss her sister so much, and I know she does, too.
She's doing the same thing, licking it until it bleeds. Mostly just put the cone on when we're not here, but she wouldn't leave it alone today. We're noticing other growths and confused actions quite often. I really thought she'd not make it past last year, but she keeps on getting by!

Back