What's Spinning

@TenderLovingKiller® is whipping up some fun memories and sending me deep into the shelves. Y'all get on over here...

Guadalcanal Diary - Flip-Flop

IMG_4605.jpeg

@TenderLovingKiller® is whipping up some fun memories and sending me deep into the shelves. Y'all get on over here...

Guadalcanal Diary - Flip-Flop

View attachment 197476

I was completely unfamiliar with this group prior to this chart and have enjoyed what I’ve heard thus far.

The Joshua Tree was released 37 years ago today. I specifically bought the 30th anniversary deluxe box set because this show, that I attended, was included. U2 The Joshua Tree Live at Madison Square Garden, Sept 28, 1987

View attachment 197340
And that’s a phenomenal sounding record - I saw them in 87 too and I still think it’s my best ever gig

Yep I did a few shows in that Zoo era indoors and outdoors- but my 2nd best U2 gig was on the Elevation tour - that was an incredible atmosphere throughout
Preferred indoor broadcasts to outdoor, but the scale of that tour was truly magnificent.

Loved the Elevation tour - that was the first time U2 did GA in the US. I became spoiled, and always want GA now.

Back