What's Spinning

How’s it sound? Still on my list to get
It's about what I expected from something recorded then. I love this album and wish it was audiophile, but we'll probably never get that even though this would be a great candidate. For what it is, my complaints are minor and some songs sound way better than others on it (Sister, Mother sounds incredible and has the separation and clear vocals that are very slightly muddy on some of the tracks). So on disc one it's a little compressed and could use better oomph, but vocals are mostly clean and if you turn it up a little bit it satisfies. Disc two overall sounds superior, no idea why, even though it has some crackle that disc one didn't.

Idlewild - The Remote Part

Little annoyed with the flimsy box this was shipped in, and the damage to the jacket. But this sounds really good and somehow the vinyl was unharmed. Hoping for some money back. View attachment 194089View attachment 194090View attachment 194091

Fuuuuck! Love seeing this album spinning but yeah rarewaves ship in those paper thin mailers and it’s postal worker lottery as to how it arrives, shit your jacket was fucked.

th_zLZu92nBrEEjqr2XOSdhfmBTRWDKwpkW.jpg
Vijay Iyer-Compassion

Back