What's Spinning

F97006D6-F664-4902-9F2A-AB41F6FB719B.jpeg

Been playing my older Rory Gallagher vinyl while I waited for this to arrive. Going to be a treat if it sounds as good as it looks. Trifold, 2lp, pic sleeves, & 12x12 12pg booklet.

Cover is a bit fragile but Plaid Room came through with their heavy duty quality boxing so it would arrive in mint shape.

Cleaning the vinyl now. Should make it through LP1 tonight at least.

Edit: Listened both LPs straight through. Solid release.

Last edited:
@Mather's conversation started a few of us - @GritNGlitter, @Aron - down the Velvet Underground road of discussion..........and that's a good road to go down.

My copy autographed by Lou doesn't come out for just any old occasion, but @Mather getting into VU is a worthy one. If you've never heard 'The Gift', I feel it's right in your warped wheelhouse.

The Velvet Underground - White Light, White Heat

62C2B83A-79ED-4F14-A490-789B575FDD93.jpeg

Last edited:
@Mather's conversation started a few of us - @GritNGlitter, @Aron - down the Velvet Underground road of discussion..........and that's a good road to go down.

My copy autographed by Lou doesn't come out for just any old occasion, but @Mather getting into VU is a worthy one. If you've never heard 'The Gift', I feel it's right in your warped wheelhouse.

The Velvet Underground - White Light, White Heat

View attachment 8441

Very cool! Yeah I mean I'm certainly familiar with a good portion of the songs on Nico, and some of Lou's solo stuff... But it's a cursory knowledge... I need some of this on vinyl.

Back