What's Spinning

The National - Cherry Tree Vol. 1 (The National, Cherry Tree Vol 1, Pink Marbled vinyl)

I was supposed to see the National for the first time this year but it was moved to 2021. At this rate its going to be 2022 by the time I see them!

View attachment 73926
Hope you get to see them next year! They always put on an incredible show.
We had tickets for Homecoming in Cincinnati, Bethlehem, PA, New Haven, CT, Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown, NY and two shows in Ireland - Limerick and Cork. Hoping that Homecoming can be rescheduled, the first one in 2018 was incredible. Was so excited that we were to see them in Ireland, and even though those shows were rescheduled for next summer, I really have no idea if we'll be able to travel to Europe from the US by then.

Hope you get to see them next year! They always put on an incredible show.
We had tickets for Homecoming in Cincinnati, Bethlehem, PA, New Haven, CT, Ommegang Brewery in Cooperstown, NY and two shows in Ireland - Limerick and Cork. Hoping that Homecoming can be rescheduled, the first one in 2018 was incredible. Was so excited that we were to see them in Ireland, and even though those shows were rescheduled for next summer, I really have no idea if we'll be able to travel to Europe from the US by then.
Fingers crossed the world gets back to some level of normality and we can see them! I have heard great things about their live shows, in fact I am yet to hear a negative!

Fingers crossed the world gets back to some level of normality and we can see them! I have heard great things about their live shows, in fact I am yet to hear a negative!
I've converted at least four friends into fans ;) Our last show was in Boston a year ago October, and Matt threw his wine to me. I shared it with my friends on the barrier/rail, it was the first ever show for one, and I have spoiled him forever. Sadly, I'm not sure if Matt can share wine in the future, but I do hope you get to experience a show from up front. There really are no words to describe adequately how wonderful it is.

Back