What's Spinning

Hi friends

When you work in the gig economy and every gig you had lined up for the next month cancels, turns out you have plenty of time to spin and log in to your favorite forum.

Missed y'all!

Crown Larks - Blood Dancer
(2016 Space Lung / Land Breathing)

Crown Larks.jpg

A surprise bin find that my brother gifted me: Jimmy Smith plays Peter and the Wolf with orchestra arranged by Oliver Nelson.(VG, OG, Verve It is a crazy record that swings harder than some of his small group stuff and still tracks with the original classical Russian/Folk. Crazy and well worth a spin Peter and the Wolf - Jimmy Smith | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic20200315_131225.jpg

A surprise bin find that my brother gifted me: Jimmy Smith plays Peter and the Wolf with orchestra arranged by Oliver Nelson.(VG, OG, Verve It is a crazy record that swings harder than some of his small group stuff and still tracks with the original classical Russian/Folk. Crazy and well worth a spin Peter and the Wolf - Jimmy Smith | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusicView attachment 36516
Followed by 1977 protest reggae, Third World's 96 Degrees in the Shade (repress) while I get ready to attack the spread of Legos in the house

Attachments

• 20200315_134152.jpg
    20200315_134152.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
Back