What's Spinning

Scans of covers, free ring wear. The pressings may be nice, but execution is lacking.
I agree. Like I said they fucked up. It’s not like any of us really expected them not to. I mean Cam could have just told us they fucked up in the Anthology thread and basically did. Those guys need to get their shirt together, but probably never will.

I agree. Like I said they fucked up. It’s not like any of us really expected them not to. I mean Cam could have just told us they fucked up in the Anthology thread and basically did. Those guys need to get their shirt together, but probably never will.

I'm giving the Tone Poets series a shot. I've got a better chance of not having issues and the money goes somewhere that I don't mind.

The only one I’ve heard consistent issues about from Tone Poet is the Evans. That Henderson is a digital Master but holy smokes ... it is in my top five pressings.
My only gripe with the TP series so far is that they were originally advertised as being gatefolds. Since Evans & Henderson, that's been updated to "when session photos are available."

Back