What's Spinning

I almost bought this today when I was RSD shopping. They had a clean copy on display in the used section.

It's a blast. I mean, you know exactly what you're getting, but when the mood strikes to play it, it is perfection. This one came to mind because I've been rehearsing the drums to their version of Sleigh Ride for a show. So fun.

Bill Evans - Live at Art D’lugoff’s (Resonance Records, 2019 Black Friday pressing limited to 4000, hand-numbered).

Very close to a perfect package in my opinion. Fantastic music (really really really good). Great recording quality (considering it was recorded live in 1968). Fantastic gatefold with a big double spread photo. Fantastic liner notes and photos. Top Notch Stuff!

IMG_0421.JPG

Manic Street Preachers - Send Away The Tigers

I had almost forgotten about these guys, one of my favourites of my teenage years, after more than a decade of increasingly mediocre albums. Then they reappear out of nowhere with this magnificent album. I love it and I love my, again signed 😍, 10th anniversary reissue!
40F4B10A-F0ED-4CFA-A902-6F13719934DE.jpegECE14607-014B-4A40-A59E-59A45175DE92.jpeg

Back