What's Spinning

Living Colour - Vivid (1988) - 🎶 Look in my eyes, what do you see? The cult of personality 🎶

First time playing this on vinyl. I regretted not picking this up when I found it in Japan. I'd never actually seen it in any record store before. Luckily, they had one used copy at Amoeba in Berkeley on my last trip there! Highly recommended, especially if you only know "Cult of Personality"...

7FB1AC3F-CC75-4ECB-BF9A-59B6F61309F3.jpeg

Borrowing a trick from @Joe Mac and another from @LeeVing
0702D8B5-E499-4C0F-AEDF-F15880FEB9AD.jpeg
You might wonder why I am playing a CD soundtrack to some Shia LaBouf movie no one has ever heard of... well, it ain’t on vinyl and it also features a score that was co-written and co-played by Gabe Witcher and Noam Pikelny who happen to be the fiddle and banjo players in Punch Brothers, which many of you know to be my favorite band.

View attachment 16631
You might wonder why I am playing a CD soundtrack to some Shia LaBouf movie no one has ever heard of... well, it ain’t on vinyl and it also features a score that was co-written and co-played by Gabe Witcher and Noam Pikelny who happen to be the fiddle and banjo players in Punch Brothers, which many of you know to be my favorite band.

I really didn’t need the reminder that I need not Gregory Alan Isakov in my life though.

The soundtrack has me even more curious about this film:

Hahaha, yes exactly! Poster was a cool add, but mine was creased to hell and the marker was starting to run out when he signed it. Second time that's happened with MRC add-ons.
No run, but it is a nice triangle... not a great solution. Especially given that it isn’t far from a record store promo poster, I think I’d rather they just folded it in half and slipped in the jacket.

How’s the record? I’m given Drew a spin after this here compact disc.

I was also secretly hoping they had slipped that Joseph record in my box too.

No run, but it is a nice triangle... not a great solution. Especially given that it isn’t far from a record store promo poster, I think I’d rather they just folded it in half and slipped in the jacket.

How’s the record? I’m given Drew a spin after this here compact disc.

I was also secretly hoping they had slipped that Joseph record in my box too.

Liked WW much more than Drew's album. I can see why he wanted to break it off as a solo album instead of with Needtobreathe. The singles that were released first are the album bangers.

Back to Discogs random

15680634998246054957205011123756.jpg

View attachment 16631
Just saw that movie last week and it was really great. The score too!

Back