What's Spinning

It really is a fantastic overview/greatest hits! I make the family suffer with The Last Waltz video every year.
This would lead to divorce. My wife hates the talking heads because it took my oldest and I about a week to watch Stop Making Sense about ten years ago. We watched the Last Waltz and she was unimpressed and she likes the Band.

Try to track one done asap as I hear the colored vinyl is in short supply (and supposedly sounds better than the black reissue)
I have the black on the way. Bought it in the parking lot of Costco when I got the email. I’m waiting on it showing up. The complaints sonically about the black seem… ignorant and I’m hoping I luck out on pressing issues.

I have the black on the way. Bought it in the parking lot of Costco when I got the email. I’m waiting on it showing up. The complaints sonically about the black seem… ignorant and I’m hoping I luck out on pressing issues.
yeah, I should have said the black supposedly had some pressing issues, not doesn't sound as good!

Back